Got a date:So excited !

Sharon R.
on 6/19/03 4:16 am - Woodland, Wa
Can't wait I am so looking forward to the 19th of August(my surgery date). I found out that my insurance will not cover it at all.But I have taken out a loan and am having the surgery any way. Sure hope there is no complication. That is my only fear at this point.
Lisa J.
on 6/19/03 2:59 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
Happy Re-Birthday on August 19th. This is just one day that will change the rest of your life and it will be a good one for you. Just remember we are all here for you through the good days and bad. 'There ain't no mountain hight enough." Lisa J/Cedar Rapids Ia
YVONNE R. W.
on 6/20/03 12:41 pm - KILLEEN, TX
HEY SHARON, I JUST POSTED TO MY OTHER "DATE BUDDIES" I SEE YOU ALSO SHARE A SURGERY DATE WITH ME 8/19/03! JUST STAY FOCUSED AND THE TIME WILL FLY BY! I HATE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS OUT-OF-POCKET.........BUMMER, BUT OOOOOHHHHHH SO WORTH IT! YOU GO SHARON! GOOD LUCK AND I KNOW (cause I feel it in my heart) THAT THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO COMPLICATIONS! KEEP SMILING GIRL! YVONNE OPEN RNY 8/19/03
patricia M.
on 6/20/03 1:28 pm - slaughters, ky
congratulations sharon, i know things will go great for you. my surgery date is august 12th and i too am so excited so i know how you feel. "best wishes" and have a speedy recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 894 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 778 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1030 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 796 views