Angel coordinator

Lisa J.
on 6/22/03 11:38 am - Cedar Rapids, IA
Hi All. My name is Lisa and I am here to help anyone who needs or want to be an Angel. Please email me and let me know your surgery date, State you live in and hopspital/ doctor. An Angel An Angel is a person who you would keep informed about how your surgery went. They would update your surgery page and fax over your postcard Also Angel can be as much or as little support the two of you may need. Please if anyone is interested email me. Thanks, Lisa J/ cedar Rapids Ia
Georgia L.
on 6/23/03 1:06 am - Kettering, OH
Hello, My name is Georgia. I am scheduled to have surgery on the 18th of August, 2003. I am very excited, and also a little nervous. I live in Dayton, Ohio. Dr. McGuire is performing my surgery at Kettering Memorial Hospital. So far, everything has been a breeze. The surgical meeting to explain the procedures. The gathering of information for my insurance company. The authorization letter for the surgery was sent within two weeks of applying. The surgical assistant called to confirm and arrange my date of surgery. Now I am waiting for the appointment with Dr. McGuire on August 8th. I need someone to look over my shoulder, an angel, and would very much like to establish one. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Georgia Long-Turner email at home: [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 895 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 778 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1030 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 796 views