August 12th

peanutpatty
on 6/24/03 7:27 am - Midlothian, TX
Anybody out there have an August 12th date with me?)) just wondering. Take care...jane.
patricia M.
on 6/24/03 10:21 am - slaughters, ky
hi jane, my name is patricia and i also have a surgery date on August 12th, i am soooooooo excited, i am counting down the weeks, exactly (7) from today. i am having mine (Lap) in Nashville, Tn. with Dr. William Richards. i go this Thursday for my (first) nutritional meeting which i am looking forward to. Dr. Richards requires all of his patients to go through (4) of these meetings. (2) before surgery and (2) after surgery to teach you how to eat with your new stomach. it,s a $250.00 out of pocket expense but i,m sure it,s well worth it. "Best Wishes" on your surgery, i pray that you have a speedy recovery free from any problems and complications....................Patricia.
nursezap
on 6/26/03 12:20 pm - virginia beach, va
Hi Jane, I too am having my surgery on Aug,12,2003. In Virginia Beach, Va. I am so excited to finally make permant the changes I have so despratly tried to do on my own. right now it feels so surreal. Good Luck with your surgery.Take care-Amy
AmyLynn B.
on 6/27/03 5:26 am - The Outer Limits of, IA
I am having surgery on August 12th as well. I am having it done LAP and I will be having it doen in Boone Iowa with Dr Sundberg.~~~Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 895 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 778 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1030 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 796 views