I HAVE MY DATE AUGUST 13

LEON F.
on 7/8/03 3:54 pm - HAMPTON, VA
PLEASE TELL ME OF ANYTHING I MIGH NEED TO KNOW THAT COULD BE HELPFUL TO ME AND MY FAMILY. [email protected]
Suzzanne D.
on 7/11/03 2:39 am - Strongsville, OH
Leon, make sure you have the supplies you need to eat after your surgery. sugar free anything like popsicle, pudding, jello, broth are good. Spend time with your family before surgery. Be at peace with your decision to regain your heath. After surgery, get up and move, it will be difficult because of the pain but do it anyway. Take the pain medication, don't try to tough it out. You will move better if you are comfortable. Walk as much as you are able to. Rest at home but continue to take short walks. Helps to speed up the healing process and helps to prevent blood clots in the legs. I will pray that you have an uncomplicated surgery and recovery and that your health will be restored to you swiftly. Blessings. Suzza
LEON F.
on 7/14/03 3:41 pm - HAMPTON, VA
THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAS REPLYED TO ME. I JUST WANTED TO TAKE A MOMNET TO THANK YOU ALL. AND TELL EVERYONE I'M SCARED. AND I CAN'T WAIT TO LIVE MY LIFE. I CAN'T WHAT. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 900 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 783 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1036 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 800 views