I'M GETTING NERVOUS.....

DENISE D.
on 7/14/03 7:05 am - PAWCATUCK, CT
HELLO Y'ALL - MY SURGERY DATE IS JUST COMING AROUND THE CORNER AND I AM GETTING A WEE BIT NERVOUS. I GOT 4 WEEKS TO THE DAY TO GO. I AM AFRAID OF THE PAIN AND WHAT COMPLICATIONS I MAY RUN INTO. BUT I KNOW IT WILL BE WORTH IT. I JUST WORRY TOO MUCH SOMETIMES. ANYONE ELSE GET ALL NERVOUS NELLIE BEFORE THEIR SURGERY? - CHEWEY
Stephanie H.
on 7/14/03 7:12 am - Brooklyn, NY
You are not alone. I am feeling exactly the same way. My date is Aug. 7. I have 23 days to go. Please email me and we can chat. If anything, it will make the time go!! Stephanie
patricia M.
on 7/14/03 10:31 am - slaughters, ky
Denise, "CONGRATS" on your surgery date , i,m sure it,s normal to be nervous, my surgery day is August 12th, i can,t really say i,m nervous but i sure am hungry hehe. i sure am looking forward to being smaller. "Good Luck" and "Best Wishes" i,m sure everything will go "GREAT" for you. Patricia
Michele Peck
(Warwick now)

on 7/15/03 3:11 am - Redding, CA
I'm right there with you Denise. My Date is Aug. 4th. It's so exciting to finally get a date and then once you do the fear sets in. Last night I dreamed about my stomach being cut open and hurting HaHa. I quess the nerves are getting to me too...
1800Bev
on 7/15/03 2:10 pm - Somewhere, CA
Congratulations and best wishes for a speedy recovery. I pray you have an easy Journey free of complications.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 900 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 783 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1036 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 800 views