~7MTHS TODAY~

Di N.
on 3/8/04 12:13 pm - Richmond, va
Today I am 7mths out from my wls. I feel great and have a lot of energy. It keeps getting better and better. I have lost 9lbs this month I am now 149lbs!!!!!!!!!! Being that I am past my 6th mnth I wasn't expecting to lose that much...but I will take it. I would love to go down to at least 142lbs by this time next month. That way I will be at the "normal weight for someone my height and age" not goal. But "normal" according to the national population. I need to work out more. I only do it around two sometimes three times per week..I must get this flab down. I lost 7 inches this mth 2 of which were in my middle. Which really needs to go down.. Today I tried on a pair of my cargo pts. They are the kind that is a little stretchy, they look real good. I thought they were a size 10 but when I took the tag off of them they were 8's WooooHooo..Ok I would have a hard time getting on a reg 8 but they fit...Go DI Go DI Toot Toot DI~ 239/149/135???WHO KNOWS
TashaBeach
on 3/9/04 1:00 pm - Holladay, UT
Wow!!! That is awesome!! How exciting for you! Size 8? Woo Hoo!!! I'm down to a size 16 and can't even ever remember buying a 12/14... I think that will put me back to the time when my Mom still bought my clothes!!! Too funny! Congrats on the weightloss! That is so great and I'm sure you are feeling soooooo good! Tash 274/211/160
Di N.
on 3/10/04 9:02 am - Richmond, va
Thanks Tasha I dont think I was every in a 8 I remember a 9/10. Boy when I hit the 16's The sizes went down fast...Im sure it will with you also. But I am a short one. Wishing you the best DI~
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 900 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 783 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1036 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 800 views