healing

debbiew69
on 3/22/04 6:48 pm - wonder lake, IL
has anyone noticed that they heal slower now from any kind of thing. or they seem to get hurt easier? i dont know if its a lack of cusion from losing the fat or what. i dropped a can on my foot over a week ago and it still hurts like crazy, still very sore. i have also noticed that my sinuses are going crazy
champagne3456
on 3/22/04 11:01 pm - Lincoln, RI
My sinuses have been nuts too. I never thought of making the connection. I just thought the season was bad!
Geraldine B.
on 3/23/04 12:52 am - Columbus, GA
I too have had sinus problems and I never had that before the surgery. Now my nose is always runny and drives me crazy. I thought it was just in my head, but I see others having the same problems. Take care all Geraldine
George R.
on 3/23/04 9:21 am - Waldorf, MD
Debbie sorry to hear about your hurt foot; I know those can be very painful. Are you taking allyour vitimins and supplements on a regular basis? I also have had the runny nose of late but as others felt it was early hay fever or such; now on the "other side of the coin" years past I would average at least three severe cold/ flu episodes during the winter months and this year oddly enough I haven't suffered even one; I get around many more people than before so my exposure rate is through the roof; I know losing the weight and the new diet lifestyle are responsible. If your sinuses are really going wild could you have recently changed perfumes or hair styling or makeup? the fumes from these could cause a reaction of running nose; if it really gets to you "Claritin" over the counter will clear it up ASAP PRONTO Hope your foot heals up soon for you and continued good luck on your weight loss
debbiew69
on 3/23/04 11:04 am - wonder lake, IL
thanks george as soon as i get my van fixed i think i will have my foot looked at i have let it go long enough thanks for the advice i will have to try the clariten
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 894 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 778 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1030 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 796 views