Feeling Awesome!!!

Kelly W.
on 4/18/04 8:30 am - Kennebunk, ME
Since my surgery in August, I feel 150% better. I went through the surgery with no post op complications and no issues at all. I have been consistently losing my weight while increasing my exercise. I have lost 78 pounds to date and although I continue to lose, my pace has slowed down now that I am about 25-30 pounds from my goal. I have increased my exercise my joining Curves over a month ago and what a difference that has made. I am losing inches and weight and see changes in my body after 1 month. I feel great and have so much more energy. I have been lucky, I don't have problems with eating particular foods although I can't seem to eat corned beef, one of my favorites. I guess the meat is too 'fatty' for my stomach which is fine. Outside of that, I can't much tomato sauce like spagetti, can only have very small amounts at a time, which is typical for me anyways so no harm done. Anyone that is considering this surgery and having second thoughts, I can't tell you how happy I am and how much of a good decision this was for me. I know everyone is different but for me, it was the right decision and I would do it over again in a heart-beat.
Connie R.
on 4/24/04 9:22 am - The Woodlands Spring, TX
I too am feeling great. I wish my weight loss was faster. I am down 88.5 pds. I am now at 229.5 and hope someday to be at 140-150#. Connie 318/229.5/140?
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 894 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 778 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1030 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 796 views