juice????

debbiew69
on 4/21/04 2:50 pm - wonder lake, IL
does anyone use juicy juice? i was told when i came home from the hospital to drink only 100% juice, but that i needed to dilute it half and half with water, how long do i need to do that? it doesnt really bother me to dilute it cause that way i know im getting some extra water in but sometimes when im out i have to have it full strength
Terri H.
on 4/25/04 9:14 am - Boise, Id
Hi, first time for me to post here. Just wanted to let you know that I have always drank my juice full strength. Im 9 months out. Most of the time tho I do have ice in my glass so it does end up diluted but not when I first start drinking it. Good luck and just take it easy at first.
cheche00
on 4/27/04 5:06 am - Lawrenceville, GA
I couldn't drink juice it was too sweet for me for a long time I am just to the point where I can drink orange juice with some water with out feeling quizy.
jersey girl
on 4/30/04 2:03 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
I still can not tolerate OJ straight. I either add H2O, or stick with the Tropicana light OJ, or V8. Jg
Metal Girl
on 5/8/04 1:47 am - Rockford, IL
Hi Debbie I just started drinking juice....That diet V8 Splash is really good. It's 10 cal./ 8oz., has vitamins, and it sweetened w/ Splenda. My kids love it! I wouldn't even bother w/ Juicy Juice....too many cals and sugar! Just my opinion Tracy Lap-RNY 8.14.03 -130lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 894 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 778 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1030 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 796 views