Alcohol

MrsGadget
on 12/24/04 6:02 am - Placerville, CA
I'd like to know if the surgery has affected your tolerance of alcohol. I went out with friends the other night and had a couple of drinks and I was talking & having a good time, then out. My friend said I just fell over and they had to catch me. The next thing I remember is waking up in the morning.
1800Bev
on 12/30/04 10:38 pm - Somewhere, CA
Hiya Ms Sharon I've drank 3 times since surgery at some recent Holiday parties and 1 shot of Goldschlagger nearly does me in! Alcohol hits harder and faster now as a postie and the buzz doesn't seem to last as long... I've seen several of our local WLS gals pass out while drinking so I just try to be extremely conservative when I drink. (((HUGS))) Connie Sue is inviting people to lunch today in the Sac area. Here's the details. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/state-forums/CA/postdetail/176738.html?vc=0
jcooper
on 1/4/05 11:21 pm - Mobile, AL
Agreed. Since my surgery I rarely drink any alcohol. One sip of wine during my birthday last year knocked me off my feet. I've become of designated driver for my friends when we go out now.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 895 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 778 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1030 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 796 views