August 2003, LAP RNY

lippyblonde2000
on 2/28/06 11:08 pm - Galesburg, IL
I have never posted here before. But after reading some of the posts, I thought I would give it a try. I had my surgery 08/03 starting at 267, but that was not my heaviest. I am now down to 130, depending on what time of the month it is, I can go to 134 . I do feel that I tend to beat my self up sometimes, so I do not weigh myself as much as I had. We are only human. I take it one day at a time. That is the best we can all do for ourselves. I noticed the post on Alcohol. OMG..I drink maybe once every 3 months or so. My husband has had the surgery too , so when we do go out and dance, my alcohol is limited. At first, I thought I could drink the same as I had before, but boy did I prove myself wrong. I really enjoy reading about everyones experiences, and to see that we are all experiencing the same things. Please, go to my profile, I have just gotten a before and after shot there. It is worth the smile. Good luck to you all.... Crystal
debbiew69
on 3/19/06 10:24 am - wonder lake, IL
Hi wtg on your weight loss I am still not at my goal and am very disappointed in myself your best bet would be to go to the main message boards you will get more help and info there the 2003 bored is useless no one hardly ever replies
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 894 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 777 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1028 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 796 views