5 years!

AnnD
on 8/18/11 9:34 pm - NC
Its now been five years. I am so happy to have gone this route. I had put on a couple of pounds and decided this is not what I want so I am proud to say with some hungry nights I am back on track. I no longer eat after dinner. I do struggle mentally with food but I guess that was to be expected. I mean they fixed my body not my mine. :)  Well I just wanted to say HI and say no matter what be happy.
DBlazer325
on 9/22/11 1:00 pm - Portland, OR
Hi there,  My name is Peggy and I live in Portland, Oregon.  I also had the Gastric Bypass RNY on August 22, 2006.  I started out at 527 lbs and have lost close to 270 lbs. I have maintained this loss for almost the entire time I started this incredible journey. I have 5 yr old twins that depend on me for everything.  I don't want to be a size 6 or 8, I just want to be a size "healthy"  I  am also so happy I went this route to lose weight. Although I have'nt been able to lose anymore, I have basically hit the Brick wall when it comes to loosing. If you want to write to me, feel free to.  My email address is: [email protected].
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 674 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 739 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 803 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 933 views