WLS August 1

Julie D.
on 5/16/07 11:44 pm - Stephenville, TX
Hello...my name is Julie and I'm having WLS August 1 and am looking for a surgery buddy to chat with. Hope to hear from you soon! Julie
cheristreptow
on 5/19/07 1:28 am - Locust Grove, VA
Hey Julie, I am having WLS on August 14th. I am pretty new here but if you ever want to chat I'm here. Cheris
Julie D.
on 5/20/07 9:05 am - Stephenville, TX
Hey Cheris! I've been trying to do this WLS thing for 4 years, so if you need any info about the site, just let me know! I mostly chat on the Texas board and haven't actually met anyone in person but have made a lot of friends just the same. Are you excited about your upcoming surgery? Julie
kes3011
on 5/27/07 10:28 am
Hello I am having Wls (open, not laproscopic) a day before you. I have been on medifast for almost 4 weeks. I have lost 23.5 lbs since then. If you want to chat you can reach me on the board or via email at [email protected] Kristen
Julie D.
on 7/2/07 2:27 am - Stephenville, TX
Hey Kristen, This is Julie from the 'surgery in August' forum. I just wanted to check on you...how is your Medifast diet going? Girl, you've got some strong willpower! Holler if you want to talk! Julie
lennaslimo
on 6/27/07 9:25 am - Southaven, MS
hi julie , my day is august 6th and i too would love a chat buddy.
Julie D.
on 7/2/07 2:29 am - Stephenville, TX
Hello Lenna! I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. My surgery date has been changed from August 1 to August 6, so..... it looks like we will be surgery buddies! Woo-Hoo! We definitely need to be doing a lot of talking between now and then. Can't wait to hear back from you. Julie
Julie D.
on 7/2/07 2:26 am - Stephenville, TX
Hey Cheris, I'm Julie from the 'surgery in August' forum. I'm just checking on you and saying hello! Give me a holler if you want to talk. Julie
mtowngirl
on 5/24/07 8:53 am - Indianapolis, IN
I am still waiting to finish up with my psych eval on the 30th of May then they will send in my insurance. The insurance lady at the doctors office says because I have BCBS Federal she doesn't see any problem with approval. She is predicting my surgery will be in August. I will definately be back here when i get my date set. Good luck to all of you. Pauletta Mtowngirl
nickih
on 6/4/07 7:34 am - MN
I am also waiting a date but was told that it would be in August . I hope that i dont have to wait any longer the August, I am in so much pain latley that i can't wait to start loosing weight. I do have to be honest though I am afared of the liquid diet before hand after i figure wont be a problem at all but the before make me a little scared. nicki
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views