I've got my date too.

mtowngirl
on 7/3/07 4:27 am - Indianapolis, IN
I got my date. I got the mail on Monday and there was a letter from the insurance saying I was approved. I called Nancy at Dr. Clarks and they hadn't gotten anything yet. So I was on my way to fax them a copy when I got a call saying they got their letter also. I was given a date for this Friday to come and do the LAP BAND class. They said they were working on getting me a surgery date. This morning the phone rings and it was St. Francis Hospital wanting to do my pre-registration for my surgery on July 25th. What? I guess I've got a date. Now comes the emotions. Happy, excited, scared, nervous, and all those other feelings. Problem is you go through all of them in 5 minutes time. Not bad though I went to my initial group meeting April 16th, pre-op testing May 8th, Nutritionist appointment May 11th, Psych eval May 30th, insurance packet sent on June 18th, approval letter July 2nd and I guess surgery July 25th. Wow, all in all it will be 3 months from inception to reality. Looks like I'll be moving to the July board, but hey, I'm still around on the lap band board if anyone wants to talk.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views