Surgery August 3rd!!!!! I hae a question???

lilianalm3
on 7/3/07 3:12 pm - Bronx, NY
Hey congratulations to everyone that is having surgery in August. I was wondering what are you guys doing to prep up for surgery???? xoxoxo lili
lennaslimo
on 7/3/07 9:55 pm - Southaven, MS
hello lillian, my dr. requires a 2 week liver shrink diet. i will start it july 23rd. having surgery 6th. it dont seem like it will be that bad cause i can have all the veggies i want. im not eating any veggies right now so that i wont get tired of them before hand. but i am excited to get started on it and get it out of the way. how about you?
lilianalm3
on 7/5/07 3:15 am - Bronx, NY
Hi Lenna, I am so excited for you as I am excited for me too. Are you nervous???? I have to lose 20 pounds I am having a little bit of trouble doing this but I am positive I have cut out all the junk food and have been trying to take it easy! I have to do a liquid diet as well. Please keep me posted on your progress by next summer we will be looking great!!! xoxox Liliana
Purple Passion
on 7/5/07 3:28 am - Little Falls, NJ
RNY on 08/06/07 with
I'm scheduled for 8/6. I'll be starting my liquid diet on 7/23. I'm going to go shopping in the 2 weeks prior to surgery and get my vitamins and protein and stuff like that. Other than that, I'm ready.
lennaslimo
on 7/5/07 6:28 am - Southaven, MS
who is doing your surgery lillian and purple. purple we start our diet the same day and have surgery the same day. thats cool. we must have same dr. i go to dr. weaver at st. francis.
Purple Passion
on 7/5/07 8:16 am - Little Falls, NJ
RNY on 08/06/07 with
Hi Lenna, I'm going to Dr. Ren at NYU. Good luck to you.
lilianalm3
on 7/7/07 12:58 am - Bronx, NY
Hi Leanna, I am having surgery with Dr. Subahash Kini in Mt. Sinai. I am really worried about the diet I need to get the ball rolling but I keep having these crazy dreams about surgery????Are you guys having crazy dreams too???? xoxoxo liliana
Jaime C.
on 7/8/07 9:18 am - Pacific Grove, CA
RNY on 08/03/07 with
Hi Lili, I am also August 3rd. Good luck!!!
lilianalm3
on 7/9/07 12:29 am - Bronx, NY
Oh wow that is great to know Jaime. How are you feeling??? I am going crazy, today I started a high protein diet and I am a little upset cause I am really hungry but I know this is for the better! So what are you doing to prep for surgery are you scared? I am. Please do keep in touch!!! xoxoxo Liliana
Jaime C.
on 7/9/07 1:20 am - Pacific Grove, CA
RNY on 08/03/07 with
Hi Lili, I don't have to start my liquid diet until 2 weeks before. I have to take a multi vitamin and coenzyme(SP?) Q-10. I am not really nervous but a little concerned that I have to deal with recovery of surgery and a 7 year relationship breakup at the same time. So, i am just taking it one day at a time. We have to keep in touch so we can share stories. Hang in there, you won't feel hungry for long!! HUGS, Jaime C.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views