surgery date for 3 Aug

swaim66
on 7/11/07 4:50 pm - FL
Got surgery date and Tricare approved everything. looking forward to dropping this weight and living a healthier life.
dlgoldman
on 7/12/07 4:44 am
My date is August 3rd also! I am both nervous and excited ... good luck!
Patricia Hagmaier
on 7/12/07 12:31 pm - Wehonah, NJ
Congratulations my surgery date is the 7th so Iook forward to joining you on the losng side. Trish
Teena C.
on 7/16/07 1:44 am - Crandall, TX
I guess we are in this together. My surgery is also on Aug 3rd. Reality is beginning to set in. I am very excited but getting nervous at the same time. I know the chances of complications are low but with any surgery you can't help but worry. I know that I have made the right decision and I trust the surgeon and I just keep praying to God to keep me safe through it all.
babswel
on 7/16/07 4:26 am
Hi Teena, Yes, we are all in this together. I live in Texas and will have GBP on August 1 so we have a date that is close. I feel elated about this and have an appointment with physician in SanAntonio on July 26. I have made a long list of questions for him as these surgeons just seem to whiz by. Where are you having yours done? I think it is a decision to live longer and better. Sending my best regards, Barbara
lilianalm3
on 7/19/07 1:05 am - Bronx, NY
I am the August 3rd tooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! How are you ladies feeling??? xoxoxoxoo Liliana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 741 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views