August! ACK!!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/07 1:04 pm
...If my insurance approves me, I'll be having surgery on August 27th!!! -I'd love to make a few buddies and keep in touch as we go through this! It'll be easier to get it done together, I'm thinking! I. am. so. excited. ...And terrified. ...And relieved... and hopeful.
mzcoffee60
on 7/13/07 1:30 am - lothian, MD
Hi Meghan Im new to this Board too. If you want to email me at [email protected], that would be easier and quicker for me. I am starting to get nervous and excited all the same. Went to my meeting with the nutrionist and a seminar at the Hospital this week. Have 2 appointments scheduled for next week - the reality is sinking in but I have heard all good things about this. I agree it would be fun to go through this with someone that is also going thru this - hope to hear from you soon. Kim
mlchristie69
on 7/16/07 4:30 pm - Spokane, WA
Meghan, I am having my surgery the day after yours, August 28th. Can't wait to be on the losing side of life. I look forward to making new friends who will be going through this journey at the same time as me. If you would like, feel free to send me a message. Congrats on your surgery date. Soon enough you will be starting your journey to a new you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views