August 6th is my date and I can't wait

jackfre
on 7/18/07 11:02 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
Does anyone else have August 6th?? I am sooooo excited and I am sooooo scared!!
queennicole
on 7/18/07 1:05 pm
I'm also down for August 6th! I just scheduled today! I start the 2 week liquid diet on Monday. 2 Weeks! Thats it! Yay for us!!!
jackfre
on 7/19/07 2:14 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
OMG, you are right (2 wks) I was thinking it was 3 weeks.. I don't think I have to do the liquid diet before surgery, I go for preop on the 1st.
amberina
on 7/19/07 7:37 am - Murfreesboro, TN
My date is also on aug 6th, I am very excited but at the same time a little scared!! I wish for you both a complication free surgery and a speedy recover!!
jackfre
on 7/19/07 2:17 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
It's hard to believe it is only a little over two weeks away.... We are all going to do Great!!
lennaslimo
on 7/19/07 8:05 am - Southaven, MS
i am aug. 6th as well. i start my liver shrink monday too. where is everyone haveing theres done. dr. virginia weaver will be doing mine at st. francis in memphis. good luck to you all. god bless us.
jackfre
on 7/19/07 2:22 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
I am having mine done with Dr. Jean-Baptiste @ Muhlenberg in NJ. I will be thinking of you all, lets all try to keep in touch.
Sheri S.
on 7/21/07 8:24 am - Effingham, IL
Im having my surgery done by Dr. Frantzides from Skokie, IL. Ill be at Evanston Northwestern Hospital, in Evanston, IL. Thats if my surgeon will still do it....my stress test and echo came back slightly abnormal. Seems as though Im not getting enough blood to the bottom of my heart. Ill know more after this Tuesday when I see the cardiologist again to discuss my options. Ill be thinking of all of you too, and I would love to keep in touch with you all as well. Sheri
Sheri S.
on 7/19/07 11:59 am - Effingham, IL
I was originally supposed to be august 8th, but the other day it was changed to August 6th...eeek. I share your feelings too...very very scared, but also very exccited to start getting control over my eight again.
jackfre
on 7/19/07 2:26 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
It's so scary yet so exciting, I just keep praying that everything will be alright. I started looking into the LapBand 2 years ago and backed out. This time I am not backing out I am ready for this. Best of luck to all of us and lets all keep in touch.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 741 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views