here i come aug 8th

missys_missing
on 7/20/07 5:03 am - bluffton, IN
im having my surgery in inpls by dr evanson hes defintly a (HOTTIE) im so ready to begin a new life afterwards.....im lacking some support people in life so, if anyones got some xtra time to spare that would be great! thx--------
Teena C.
on 7/23/07 1:25 pm - Crandall, TX
My family and friends say they are supportive but sometimes I dont' feel it. The best thing I did was find a support group. The people there have been through the same thing and are there to help you in any way you can. You really need to find a group like this. Check with your hospital they may have a group you can join. Like I said it has made a definite difference in my outlook on this surgery. It has helped put me to ease with my decision. My surgery is Aug 3rd so we can get through this together. I also have some great friends on here that would be more than willing to help you through all this.
ARBmom
on 7/29/07 6:58 am
my lap band surgery is on august 8th too! maybe we can support each other!
B-ballGirly
on 8/2/07 12:04 am - Framingham, MA
Yeah....more people with August 8th surgeries. I was beginning to think I was the only one. I am definitely getting nervous about the procedure. How about you? I love my doctor, but I can't help but be scared. I know that we'll all be fine!! I am in the same boat...my mom, dad and husband know about the surgery, but are very apprehensive. I would love to keep in touch so that we can support each other. Good luck to all the 8/8 surgeries!! Just think 8/8/08 (which is an extremely lucky date) will be our bandaversary!! Take care and I look forward to hearing about how everything goes. -Heather (b-ballgirly is my screen name)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 741 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views