AUGUST 3RD

Pam S.
on 7/20/07 5:26 pm - Rockford, IL
It's finally around the corner.....it's been such a long journey, since October 13th 2006 to be exact.........can't believe my name is on the upcoming surgery list! Wow! guess I'm going to get healthy and skinny!
Godhelpme
on 7/21/07 2:24 am - Cedar Knolls, NJ
hI, MY surgery date is Aughst 1st. Did they put u on a special diet before surgery? I start next week and I am not too sure on wverything I can eat. I thik I will be very hungry before surgery. Good luck 2 u Lisa
Pam S.
on 7/21/07 8:14 am - Rockford, IL
Hi lisa yes they did put me on a liquid diet....didn't your doctors office tell you what to do? if not i will try to give you a run down....good luck to you 2 are you getting scared and excited at the same time? Pam
Teena C.
on 7/21/07 2:03 pm - Crandall, TX
My surgery is also on the 3rd. My an getting very anxious. I am so tired for hearing from people about all the negatives about the surgery. I got an email from a family member that a person we went to church with had bypass this last week and is now is critical condition. They are immediately assuming it's the surgery. It could be anything but because they had surgery this week its' because of the surgery. I am ready to get to the other side healthy and happy. If I dont' I may hear alot of "I told you so" Are you getting any of those types of stories????
swaim66
on 7/26/07 2:07 pm - FL
I am having surgery on the 3 of Aug. I can hardly wait as well time seems to be gong by so so. but we are week out today. Take care and well see you on the loosers side. A friend of mine had the surgery a week ago and is doing great so don't listen to all the stories or you will drive your self nuts.
Teena C.
on 7/26/07 2:11 pm - Crandall, TX
I am trying so hard to stay positive. Today though my ex husband told me he didnt' want me to have the surgery because he was afraid something would happen to me and that he needed me around to raise our daughter!!!! His ex girlfriend, who by the way gained nearly 50 pounds just so she could have the surgery, had complications from the surgery. She is also a psycho woman.LOL I told him her situation was nothing like mine. She had the surgery nearly 10 years ago. Satan i****ting me from all sides. I just keep putting my faith in the one above to bring me through this. Thank you for your words of encouragment. We are going to be just fine. In my heart I know that!!!
lilianalm3
on 7/31/07 2:34 am - Bronx, NY
Hey my date has been changed back to the 3rd I am really scared and happy. Good luck to everyone having surgery this day. xoxo Liliana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views