WLS AUG 6TH 2007

Voluptuous1
on 7/20/07 10:40 am - NY
My WLS is scheduled for Aug.6,2007. I am both scared and excited about this. I was sooooo shocked that it only took like a month to be approved by my insurance company. Originally I wanted to have the lap-band.....but then I was thinking and reading more and I changed my mind and wanted to have the RN-Y. Which was good because Tricare doesn't pay for the lap-band as of yet atleast that's what my letter stated. So Dr.Hannah's office resubmitted for the RN-Y and like a month later bam...I was approved. So here I am now waiting. What was it like for some of you after the surgery? How did you feel time you opened you eyes after surgery? Let me know what to expect. Thanks.
Brad B.
on 7/23/07 3:27 am - Lindstrom, MN
Hi Gloria, I wish you the best, my surgery is on August 6th too. My wife had this surgery about 1-1/2 years ago and is doing great. I remember taking care of her after her surgery. You will basically not remember much the day of surgery until they get you up to walk at night. Then the next day they take you off the morphine and switch, that is when my wife was "with it" and looked a lot better color-wise (she was pretty pale the first day). Now, she is about 180 lbs down and feeling great.
pammas
on 7/25/07 1:44 am
My surgery date is also August 6th. I'm on a strict diet by the surgeon for these last two weeks. Thought I would be more excited but am nervous because I don't know know what to expect. I'm sure all will go well. We'll have to get back together and see how each other are doing. Good luck. :fairy:
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 741 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views