DR DAVID LAUTZ @ BWH

GORDIFLACA
on 7/27/07 5:23 pm - HYDE PARK, MA
I am scheduled to be banded on 8/28 and I was just wondering if anyone has been banded by dr lautz and what was your experience like. As time gets closer I get more nervous. Peace to all.
B-ballGirly
on 8/1/07 11:57 pm - Framingham, MA
Hi Darlene, David Lautz is AMAZING. He is one of the top Dr's in the area so you have nothing to be worried about. He did a risky procedure on my mother at the end of last year and was so attentive to her recovery. I was trying to get in to see him for my lapband, but he was booked solid through November. I decided to see Dr. Ashley Vernon through the advice of some other people and I LOVE her. I think that we are both in great hands. There is nothing to be apprehensive about. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, becuase I really am, but not over my doctor, just about my procedure. Keep me posted on how things go! Take care and best of luck!! -Heather (b-ballgirly is my screen name)
GORDIFLACA
on 8/2/07 1:11 pm - HYDE PARK, MA
Heather, Thanks for the reasurance. I actually waited 4 mos, closer to 5 to schedule with Dr Lautz not to mention the few weeks i took to periodically research his credentials. I also think I am just nervous about the procedure itself. I have actually seen Dr Vernon perform a procedure on web-cam while doing my research. Have you seen this procedure on live web-cam? It actually gave me a clear perspective on the procedure. Good luck on yours. What's the date? Darlene, Gordiflaca
Jojeki
on 6/30/10 1:13 pm - Fall River, MA
Do you know where I would find a link for the webcam of the surgery? I think that would be interesting to see.
HW: 271.5  SW: 246  CW: 172.8  GW: 145

Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?