2 days and counting..PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFOR

Patricia Hagmaier
on 8/3/07 10:49 am - Wehonah, NJ
Hi Everyone, Well i am down to two days and I am so excited. What I wanted to let you all know. is that through the hospital I will be at they have created a web site call www.carepage.com. Through this site I am given a personal site with all my information on it, my husband will be posting constant updates on my progress and all the hospital information as well. If you like you can go to the web site, follow the instructions below and you will be able to access the site, read updates and even leave comments. I would love it if you desire, to hear from you. Below is all the information for you. I love you all and good luck to everyone coming up. Trish You've been invited to visit Patricia Hagmaier's online CarePage. A personalized Web page, called a CarePage, has been created for Patricia, so you can easily receive the latest news, view photos and share messages of support. To visit the CarePage, please click the link below: http://www.carepages.com/ServeCarePage?cpn=gripofgrace&extrefid=tlcinvite (If you cannot click through this link, please copy and paste the entire URL into your browser's address window.) ...or you can use these manual instructions: 1. Go to www.carepages.com 2. Click "Visit a CarePage" 3. Register (first-time users only) 4. After you've registered, enter the exact CarePage Name below: gripofgrace
Ht8no1
on 8/3/07 11:56 am - Over The Rainbow, MD
Good luck to you surgery twin....I will be te 1st surgery Monday morning as well. I will keep you and our other surgery twins as well as all others in my prayers. I've always felt like a loser and now I REALLY will be one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marianne C.
on 8/4/07 6:43 pm - Hudson, FL
Oh Trish I went to the hospital website and signed up. Then I left you a long messge and when I sent it, I got an error message saying my session timed out. I was only writing the message for a few minutes. So I went back into the website and your page again to see if it did post and got a different error message saying there was a problem with the website. BUMMER! I will try again later today. In any event... keep your thoughts POSITIVE! TRY hard not to worry. Worry only attracts negative thoughts and we NEED to keep out thougts on only positive outcomes. Picture all of your concerns working out in a great way! God will guide you to what you want but you must have it in your heart and mind completely. I will be praying for you and all of our outside prayers will help God to guide you as well. Love and hugs, Marianne C.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 746 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 775 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1021 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 907 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 952 views