What kind of vitamins u take?

Kathleen L.
on 7/5/08 1:06 am - Lawton, OK
Just wondering what kind of vitamins everyone takes. I use OPTISOURCE and those seem to be doing good for me. Been having trouble with my memory lately, but I think it is stress related. All my labs came back good so I do not think it is bypass related. Anyway, just wondering.
frazier
on 7/5/08 7:19 am - Hamilton, Canada
Hi Kathleen, I take a multivite (chewable), B12 1000mcg sublingual, Folic acid 1 mg, Calcium Citrate with D and iron. Do you take B12 or is that included in the optisource? Low levels of B12 can cause memory problems....but I'm sure that was included in your bloodwork. I hope you can manage to relax in the next while. You need to stay healthy for your TT...and your husband should be home soon shouldn't he? Fran
TaraWynn
on 7/5/08 7:42 am - Midland, MI
Hi Everyone, Just got back from the wedding!!!!! It went fabulous. People I hadn't seen in years walked right by me asking where I was. Also people kept saying how beautiful I looked, especially (meow) compared to the Ex's wife!!! Lol , she did look lovely too! We had prime rib and crab stuffed chicken, and I did NOT, nope DID NOT eat one bite of wedding cake or other dessert. I just kept reminding myself of how I wouldn't even savor it so why bother with the calories. And today, I actually weighed less that before the wedding weekend started!!! ( I wore a size 12 dress that had to be altered much SMALLER!!!! I used to wear size 24-26!!!!) Anyway, thanks for all the support, because I sure have been doing awful, but you guys have kept me on my toes!!! And it sure was worth it!!!! I use Optisource vitamins and my memory STINKS!!!!!! I havent had bloodwork in a while, my appt is in August for my 1 year check up. I forget to take vitamins most days, which I know is horrible, plus the stinking 30 bucks a month really bothers me. I know I save that just in snacks and pop I don't drink or eat anymore!!!!! I need to be like the L'Oreal commercial, "I'm worth it". Dont you hate spending that much on the optisource?????? Hope everyone had a happy 4th! Mine sure was!!!! PS Kathleen, How are you getting a TT already???? My insurance wont pay until you have lost 100 lbs, ( I know YOU have and been stable for 6 months - I wish soooo badly I could lose that extra 18 lbs to qualify!!!! I am so happy for you, how many days????????? ( both hubby coming home and TT) tara
charleston-mom
on 7/8/08 4:12 am
I take two optisource in the morning and two at night. Feel pretty good on these!
IowaGirl
on 7/17/08 4:11 am - Iowa City, IA
I take Optisource as well plus a B1 plus my Synthroid.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views