weigh in for July 7th

brenmatt65
on 7/6/08 11:34 pm - Powell, WY
Hello everyone! I hope everybody had a STUPENDOUS 4th of July holiday! I wasn't a very good girl sometimes with my eating, but I did keep steady with the biggest share of the rights and only fell with the wrongs a few times. My scale showed no gain no loss....holding steady at 147. Have a SUPER week! I love you all! Brenda
Kathleen L.
on 7/7/08 3:15 am - Lawton, OK
Hi everyone! Well, just got over my monthly visit from FLO (lol), so my weight is 134 this morning. I have been eating way too many crackers this weekend...carbs seem to help me gain weight really quickly. So, I am going to cut back on the crackers and up the water. I think I am done losing...I seem to just be hovering no lower than 132 no higher than 137, so I am happy. Much love to all!
TaraWynn
on 7/7/08 7:28 am - Midland, MI
Hi Ladies Before wedding last week: 164 Today : 160!!!! I was really doing a lot of mingling, and not much eating.I knew I'd have to post on here and that helped ;) I ate lots today, but made good choices; Nuts, fruits and lean meats. We had pasta for dinner, but I filled up on salad and fruit again. Hopefully still at 160 tomorrow. Or less........
Kathleen L.
on 7/7/08 12:52 pm - Lawton, OK
YAY Tara...that is just AWESOME! I am so happy for you. See, I knew u were just on a lil stall, and now you are making up for lost time! You go GIRL! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! That is the best news I have heard all day and I sure needed some good news! Much Love to you you BIG LOSER!!
donnakay52
on 7/7/08 7:51 am - Snohomish, WA
I lost 4 pounds this week....don't think I've lost that much in one week at any point past month two. Very encouraging as I still have 48 pounds left to lose before I reach my high goal of 165. Starting Weight 365 lbs Surgery Weight 335 lbs Last Week's Weight 217 lbs Today 213 lbs Total Lost.......152 lbs I'm wishing everyone another good week to come! This will be a fun week for me...three days at the Oregon Coast with two nights in a tiny 1914 Hotel/B&B (very romantic)....then home for one night before we go to Tacoma for two days at a Bead Festival and a night at a very nice hotel there. Hope I don't break the bank buying beads but I am going to have a good time. A year ago I couldn't have done all this (or any of it for that matter). Life is wonderful these days. Don't you agree?
frazier
on 7/7/08 10:13 am - Hamilton, Canada
Hi Everyone, I put on .8 this week. I've been Hungry all week and eating more carbs than I should. Today is the start of good choises week for me I've dedided. Back to basics. 13 lbs to go until goal. I was hoping to be there by my one year anniversary on Aug 13 but all is good as long as I don't keep going up. Have a great week. Fran p.s. Yes Donna I agree Life is wonderful these days!
Kathleen L.
on 7/7/08 12:56 pm - Lawton, OK
Heyya Fran! I gained two pounds this week, I think because of the Monthlies, I hope so anyways, and I have been eating too many carbs (bad me!). But tomorrow is a new day and I am gonna not buy anymore crackers so I cannot eat em lol. That seems to be the only remedy for me hehe. Anyway, you are doing awesome and should be so proud of your success! Have a great week!
Kathleen L.
on 7/7/08 12:54 pm - Lawton, OK
CONGRATS ON THE 4 lbs.! That is awesome. I am glad everyone is losing. Tacoma is so beautiful...we were stationed there many years ago and I hated to leave. Have lots of fun!!
TaraWynn
on 7/9/08 12:23 am - Midland, MI
POOP I weighed 162.2 today. Not doing anything different, other than went swimming and exercised!!!! I just cannot win this weight game!!! Tara
Christi P.
on 7/9/08 1:19 am - KS
Well, this is for the last two weeks. I lost the pound I gained back along with 1 of it's friends. Pre-surg wt: 290.6 today's wt: 182.4 total loss: 108.2 Wt still to lose: 37.4 Have a good week everyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views