ok I know u are out there, I am startin this, let's be accountable!!

Kathleen L.
on 7/13/08 9:34 am - Lawton, OK
Hi there my friends! Hope everyone is ok. Been a busy week for us all by the looks of our board lol. Anyway, I have cut out saltines. Been upping my fiber and protein. Seems to be working. I am holding steady at my personal goal weight, 8 lbs. below Dr. weight. My personal goal now is 125 by Aug. 26. Wanna get a lil lighter so I have a lil room after TT, since I will be pretty immobile. Here goes: Surgery Date: 8/17/07 Surgery Weight: 282 Goal Weight: 140 Current Weight: 132 Found some good cereal POST Shredded Wheat and Bran...Serving is 1 1/14 cup but I usually eat about 3/4 cup (REAALLY FILLING!). Calories 200 calories from fat 10 Total Fat 1 gr Fiber 8 gr Sugar less than 1 gr 6 gr. Protein GOOD crunchies lol Have a great week everyone!
brenmatt65
on 7/13/08 11:30 pm - Powell, WY
Hi everyone! Way to gooooo Kathleen on your maintaining your weight! I've stopped losing and am maintaining now. I need to exercise the rest of this weight off and right now I just do NOT have time to do more exercise than I'm already doing. Working three jobs keeps a person hopping constantly. I'm still about 25-27 from my personal goal. Seems most everyone else has gotten much closer to their goals, but I'm ok with where I'm at. I feel GREAT--other than this dang tooth problem I'm having --and I look good, so I'm a happy camper . I hope you all have a SUPER week! I'll try to be on more after this week. Job #2 will be completed this week so I'll be down to just 2 jobs. I'll have more time then. Highest known weight: 254 Day of surgery: 221 Today's weight: 147 Total loss: 107 lbs. Love you all!! Brenda
Tammy C.
on 7/14/08 12:14 am - Amarillo, TX
Not everyone is closer. I still have a ways to go. It is very depressing. I am still above 200. I am actually at 224 this morning. I start at 336. I am glad to be at least 100 lbs down, but this is very sad. I want to be below 200.. I am very tall 5' 11", but still feel like I should weigh 150. I am wearing a size 12/14. It is funny that when I started this journey I thought I would be happy getting down to a size 16 at least. I am smaller than that now, but I am still wanting to be smaller. Is that normal? I feel like I am self destructing. I catch myself eating when I am not hungry and eating more at a time than I think I should be able to. I don't know what is wrong with me. Am I crazy? Tammy
Rodeo
on 7/15/08 12:56 am - Damascus, AR
Hello all. My computer is fried by the last storm that came through so I have to use a friend's computer. I am proud to say that I finally got to ONEDERLAND. It feels wonderful. Still have a ways so I understand how you feel. Surgery Date: 8/20/08 Surgery Weight: 331 Current Weight: 198 Total Lost: 133
TaraWynn
on 7/15/08 3:41 am - Midland, MI
HELLO EVERYONE, How brave are we? Intrepid souls who bare our weight to make sure we dont falter. I have gone up again, then down - then up again. I am beyond frustrated. I had another consult today with a different plastic surgeon, having someone actually grap your panni ( huge fat roll) is so humiliating to me!!! Plus measure and then say it didn't "hang far enough down to qualify for insurance to cover". PPFFFT. I am super sad and diappointed. I thought I'd weigh about 120 by the time I was done, or at least 140. But today as any other day, I'm stuck between 160 and 165. I have to get to 140 to be at goal. I guess I am going to start saving to have all this skin removed, (probably around X mas so my hubby can take care of me). I am very grateful for you all, loser and gainers, because I feel like I am not alone in this battle of fat. Lol Take care everyone!!! Tara
frazier
on 7/15/08 12:23 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Hi everyone, A little late but I am signing in for the week..I lost the pound that I put on last week. So for three or four weeks I have lost and gained the same pound . I am close to goal but not there yet. I still have 12 lbs to go. I am happy where I am but I would like to lose a little more. It is getting more and more difficult to make the right choises every day. Which is probably why I have more or less stopped losing. I also find that I am less satisfied with my body. At first the skin on the stomach didn't really bother me because it was so much better that the fat that was there. Now I would like to have it removed. I know I won't have medical coverage for it so I need to start saving too. I am on vacation for the next two weeks so I hope to be spending most of my time at the beach or the pool. Have a great week everyone. Fran
Tia P.
on 7/17/08 1:30 pm - Abilene, TX
Ok! I am super late on this...A few weeks I think lol. Heres the stats:: surg date~8.15.07 start 232lbs today~123lbs total loss of 109lbs hope everyone has a great week!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views