Weekly weigh in for July 14...

brenmatt65
on 7/14/08 11:43 pm - Powell, WY
Hey all! This week's weigh-in is under the following title... "Ok, I know you are out there..." You can post it in there. We need to keep this going! We're all almost a year out and it's at this stage that it becomes sooooooo easy to walk away and not be accountable to anyone but ourselves. And most often, we don't hold ourselves accountable like we should without the proper support. PLEASE everyone....we ALL want to be successful at keeping this weight off permanently.....don't forget to weigh in. I just wanted everyone to know, I've not disappeared...I'm still working three jobs and seem to have trouble finding time to post more than a few words now and then. I'm almost done with one job (as it is a temporary job) so for a month (before school starts again LOL) I'll have more time to breathe, and to post. I miss you all like crazy! ((((((((((((fellow WLS brothers n sisters))))))))))) I LOVE YOU ALL!! Brenda
TaraWynn
on 7/15/08 3:43 am - Midland, MI
Hang in there Brenda! Yes, I posted, didn't want to but I forced myself. I'm thinking of you missy! take care of yourself - no one else can/or will. hugs Tara
Kathleen L.
on 7/15/08 5:54 am - Lawton, OK
I dread posting every week, but I do because it keeps me motivated lol. My weight loss is at a crawl now, actually I think it is stopping. I am not too sure how I feel about that. I am thankful to be this far...at the beginning my goal was 160. I guess I am just being greedy. I am blessed, and I am thankful for all of you helping me along the way. It helps so much to know I am not alone! Love to all...
Tammy C.
on 7/17/08 6:51 am - Amarillo, TX
I am at 224. I started at 336... I still need to lose more, but seemed to have stopped. I lose a pound and gain 2. I am very depressed about that.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 741 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views