Weigh in for July 21

brenmatt65
on 7/20/08 11:38 pm - Powell, WY
Hello everyone! Wow! Where has the summer gone? It's the 21st of July and I SWEAR we JUST celebrated the 4th of July! I hope everyone is doing great and feeling even better than great! I had a great week--busy busy busy--and got more exercise in. It must have done some good because I dropped 2 lbs this week! Weeeeeeeee!! Highest known weight: 254 Weight day of surgery: 221 Today's weight: 145 Total loss: 109 lbs gone forever! I hope you all have a STUPENDOUS week! I will try to post some recipes this week and be on a little more. One of my jobs ends Thursday so I should have a bit more time on my hands soon. Hugs to you all!! Love you bunches!! Brenda
frazier
on 7/21/08 12:32 am - Hamilton, Canada
Hi everyone, I don't have my official weight this week because I have been on holiday and I usually weigh myself at work. The scale I have at home weighs a little lower. It looks like I have been holding steady though. I started the 5 day pouch test today because I feel like I have been a little out of control with my eating in the last couple of weeks. I want to break the carb cycle....get back to post surgery basics. I still have a week and a half of vacation left. Have a great week everyone. Fran
Kathleen L.
on 7/21/08 1:12 am - Lawton, OK
HI my friends! Glad to see you back on here. My busy schedule came to a close yesterday, so no more plays, basketball, softball, for me. Mom's Taxi Service gets to take a lil break lol. I am going to start getting ready for my TT, and hubby coming home. And of course, school. Here are my stats: Surgery date: Aug. 17, 2007 Highest Weight: 320 Surgery Weight: 282 Goal Weight: 140 Current Weight: 130 152 lbs. I hope gone forever and ever! Flo is getting ready to visit (ugh) so I am sure my weight will go up a lil...always does, and then goes down again. Dr. wants me to get to 140, but I would like to be 125 before TT to give me some growing room after since I will be inactive for a while. Have a great week you beautiful ladies!
JennMC
on 7/21/08 4:32 am - Hillsborough, NJ
Hi There, It was a busy week for me. We had a huge Luau party on Saturday and all of the running around helped me lose 4 lbs this week! Highest-391 Surgery Day: 364 Today: 211.5 Total Lost- 179.5 Have a great week! Jenn
Tia P.
on 7/21/08 12:13 pm - Abilene, TX
Hey all! Congrats to everyone losing and maintaining!! Start~232lbs Today~122 last week~123 loss for week~ 1lb total loss~110lbs Had a wedding to go to saturday and bought my first "little black dress" in lots and lots of years. Proud to say it was a Juniors SMALL!!!! It made me so happy I hope everyone else is enjoying these little wow moments still! Good luck with your up coming TT Kathleen Have a great week all!
TaraWynn
on 7/21/08 9:42 pm - Midland, MI
Hello everyone, Kathleen, I am thinking of you, I know you must be such a mixture of feelings - but we all are pulling for you!!!! BIg huge hugs to you!!!! Brenda, I am so glad you can slow down now a little! Fran, wow, congrats to you to do 5 day on vacation!!!! That is amazing of you!!! Jennifer, 4 lbs in one week, yowsa!!!! Tia, I'll bet you rocked that little black dress! I am leaving for vacation on Sunday for a week . WE are renting a cabin in upper Michigan. Lots of fishing, canoeing, swimming and boating. Since I wouldn't break a horse's back now - we even plan to go horseback riding!!!! Holding steady, not losing, but didn't gain either. I have a plan for this weekend............... Has everyone checked out eggfaces recipes for protein ice cream?? She has a blueberry cheesecake one that is just Fabulous!!! http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com Have a wonderful week everyone, I'm so proud of you all, you are my heros!!! Tara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views