miss u all

Kathleen L.
on 7/25/08 4:26 am - Lawton, OK
Hi Ladies! I sure do miss you all. I go into the main boards, but this is my favorite room. I hope everyone is doing good. I know you are busy. I guess I have too much idle time now, being home all day with my lil ladies. I am blessed I know. Please take good care of yourselves! Much Love, K
brenmatt65
on 7/27/08 11:41 pm - Powell, WY
I miss you too, you beautiful lady! I can't wait to hear how your TT goes and to see your pictures and feel your strength and confidence just soar! You are a FABULOUS woman with a bright bright future ahead of you! You truly inspire me to go the distance and stay the course. I can't tell you how much that means to me! I love you with all my heart! Brenda
frazier
on 7/28/08 8:58 am - Hamilton, Canada
Hi Kathleen, I've missed everyone on this board too. I usually sign in almost everyday and check just to see if there's anything new. I like this board the best too. I check the main board sometimes as well. Your little ones must be happy to have you home with them. That's the best type of support a mom can give if she can swing it I think. Have a great week. Fran
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 741 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views