Weigh in for July 28th

brenmatt65
on 7/27/08 11:38 pm - Powell, WY
Hi everyone! I hope this finds you all living your dreams and smiling your new beautiful thin smiles I have had a strange week, but have done ok dealing with the stress. I do find it much easier to think old thoughts and it's much easier to fall prey to old habits in that frame of mind. It's been a REAL struggle not to cave, and at times I have. But that does NOT make me a failure...it makes me stronger knowing I can see it for what it is and get back on the proverbial horse and ride away in success! My weight stayed the same this week so that's a good thing! I'm now holding steady at 145. It took me FOREVER to drop that last two pounds and I'm NOT gonna give up losing the rest of the weight I'd like to lose. I'm just gonna take my time doing it and not stew and fret that it won't happen. My exercise level went up this past week too, not as intentional as it could have been, but nonetheless, I got more physical activity and exercise...and truly IT FELT GREAT! I hope you all have a super week and I'm praying for and thinking of each one of you daily! God bless! Brenda
JennMC
on 7/28/08 4:07 am - Hillsborough, NJ
Hi Brenda, Glad you have been getting more exercise - that is great! I lost 1/2 lb this week, but it was that time of the month, so that is OK with me! Highest-391 Surgery-364 Today-211 Total lost - 180lbs To
frazier
on 7/28/08 8:49 am - Hamilton, Canada
Hello All, I had a good week. I lost weight again for the first time in about a month. I did the 5 day pouch test to help me get on the losing track and get the carbs I had been snacking on out of my system. Highest weight: 310 Surgery weight: 290 Today's weight : 155 Total lost: 155 Wow I've lost half my weight! Brenda, I know what you mean....it's so easy to fall back into old bad habits. You are totally right. You know what to do to stay where you want to be and are using your incredible strength to keep you there. I have learned one thing in the past year...One or two wrong choises will NOT overturn the success I have had. I will continue to make the changes and the right choises even if I slip every once in a while. Jennifer, Congratulations on your success this week. I didn't get as much exercise this week because I ride my bike to work and have been off on vacation. I have been to the beach and to pool a couple of times and rode my bike twice though. My goal weight is 150 and I hope to be there by labour day so wish me luck...or better still strength. Have a great week Fran
Tia P.
on 7/28/08 11:43 am - Abilene, TX
Hello all! Well this surgery is going far beyond my expectations. I never thought I would want to quit losing but now I do. Oh well, Here are the stats this week surg date~8.15.07 start~232lbs Today~121lbs total loss~111lbs loss this week~1 lb I hope everyone else is having a great week!! Congrats fran on being 5 lbs away from goal and good job brenda on upping the activity!!!! Hope everyone has a great week! ~*Tia*~
Kathleen L.
on 7/28/08 1:23 pm - Lawton, OK
Hello Beautiful Ladies! Glad to see you all here. I am glad to see everyone is doing well. Flo is here this week (lol) and this am I weighed 128. Tonight, 132. I always do this when she visits and I will be so glad when she stops for good lol. I ate way too many RF Wheat Thins today. Tomorrow is a new day right? My Dr. told me to maintain no lower than 140 so I guess I am still ok. I wanted to be 125 for TT. Maybe I can get there still. I KNOW I will put some on after TT because I will be immobile for a while. YOU are all beautiful and all awesome and I miss all of you! Have a wonderful safe prosperous week! Love K
TaraWynn
on 8/1/08 2:55 am - Midland, MI
Hello All, I was on vacation, supposed to be until Sunday - but Noah (6 yr old) had an allergic reation to mosquito bites (weird huh?). Anyway, even though I ate more than normal, I exercised like mad to compensate. I weighed in at 163 today. SOOOO, still hovering between 158 and 165. But no weight gain over vacation. I cannot believe how far we've all come, I am so proud of all of you. Kathleen, I am thinking of you and praying for your TT success. Hugs Tara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views