Today was my 1 yr Anniversary :-)

brenmatt65
on 8/2/08 2:36 pm - Powell, WY
Wow! What a difference a year makes!! Today was my 1st Anniversary of my gastric bypass surgery. A year and 110+ lbs later and I feel GREAT!! I know all of us will be celebrating our year anniversaries this month.... WEEEEEE ROCKKKKKKK!! I hope all of you are doing great and are feeling BETTER than great! I keep promising that I'll be here more often, but I'm running my fool head off this summer and when I get home or stop for a bit I just don't feel like sitting at the computer. Just know that I love you all and I think of you EVERYDAY!! We are an exceptional group of people and we're loser-winners!! yahoooooo!!! I love you all! God bless!! Brenda
Kathleen L.
on 8/2/08 11:46 pm - Lawton, OK
CONGRATS to you my beautiful friend! I am glad to see you on here. I know this has been a busy summer for all of you. You and all of our friends on here are always in my thoughts and prayers. Have a wonderful week Bren, and everyone else too. I love you all!!
Julie L.
on 8/4/08 9:56 am - Stillwater, MN
Congratulations and thank you for your total support of this board. I usually just browse and don't post however, the posts that I read are very inspirational. I really need a new avatar, I'm down 143 pounds and wear a size 6. My camera broke and I have to wait to get it back from the repair shop to update my pictures. My one year anniversary is next week and I can't believe how this surgery has changed my life. It hasn't all been easy and I've still got changes to make. Thanks for your diligence and not giving up on people posting on this board.
frazier
on 8/4/08 10:15 am - Hamilton, Canada
Brenda, I'm sorry I missed your surgiversary. I meant to look every day because I knew that we will be having anniversaries all month and I got busy the last two days of my vacation. We made it through the year with flying colours! 110 lbs....that's fantastic! I know you have been busy all summer but I really appreciate that you take the time to keep us updated and motivate everyone here. Julie, Congratulations on your success too! 143 lbs!!! Here's to another year of success for everyone! Hugs Fran
TaraWynn
on 8/5/08 12:26 am - Midland, MI
Hey Brenda, did you ever see that old Flintstones cartoon where Fred sings to Wilma, Happy Ann i versary, Happy Anni versary, Happy Anni vers arrrrrrry, Happy Anniversay!!!!!!! http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/81291/detail/ I cannot tell you how much you have meant to me, always trying to keep us responsible and accoubtable - you share in my loss for sure!!!! And having you help me was my GAIN!!!!! Tara
Tia P.
on 8/7/08 2:35 pm - Abilene, TX
Congratulations!! Can you believe you have lost a whole teenager??? lol You are doing so great!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 741 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views