Congrats to ALL of YOU

maribelm
on 8/8/08 5:32 am - San Mateo, CA
I just wanted to stop by and say congrats to all on your 1 year post op. I try to stop in but I dont post on here since Im not losing weight for now. I am happy to read how far each one of you have come but I do get a little sad because I feel like I have a lot more to go. My weightloss journey ended in Feb 2008 when I found out I was pregnant. Now at 32 weeks Ive only gained 5.5lbs with this pg. I am really getting excited for my babies, yes TWINS to arrive and start losing weight again. I am about 115 from my goal weight so im on a mission after delivery! Hope everyone has a nice weekend..and you guys look GREAT!
frazier
on 8/8/08 10:49 am - Hamilton, Canada
Congratulations Maribel, Wow twins! You must still be losing some weight because at 32 weeks i'm sure you have more than 5.5 lbs worth of babies in there! You must have had a stressful time of things...trying to keep the nutrition up for the pregnancy while not being able to eat much because of the surgery. How much weight did you lose before you got pregnant? Not too much time now before you're due. Keep in touch so we know how the delivery went....names , sex, weight etc. Then you can continue on the losing track with us. Good Luck with everything. Fran
Kathleen L.
on 8/9/08 12:40 am - Lawton, OK
Hi Maribel! Thanks so much for the kind words and support! Congrats to you on your beautiful babies that will soon be joining our world! It sounds like you are doing well with the pregnancy. I have often wondered how WLS would effect a pregnancy. I am glad that you are ok. Children are such a blessing. Enjoy them, because, trust me, before you know it they will be grown up! It is really sad how quickly time passes us by. I am sure after you have the lil ones, you will continue to lose weight. Are you going to breast feed? That helped me drop some after my fourth baby, but by then, I was over 300 lbs. I am so excited for you. Please keep us posted on your birth, and after! This page is my very favorite. The ladies here are truely very special. You are too, and I look forward to hearing more from you! Best wishes and GOD BLESS! Love Kathleen
TaraWynn
on 8/9/08 9:11 am - Midland, MI
Oh my gosh, babies, and 2 of them!!!! How wonderful for you!!!!! I will tell you, if I wasn't 46 and older than the hills, I would trade all my weight loss to have more babies!!!! Congrats to you sweetie !!! It will come for you, you've already shown you have the courage and desire to lose it, and you will. Right now you probably feel like you will never see your feet again, but you will, AND you'll have two little babies to help give you added incentive. I wish you so much luck and joy!!!! Sincerely, Tara PS Please let us know how you are and about the babes!!!
maribelm
on 8/12/08 6:19 am - San Mateo, CA
thank you, actually i have lost about 107 lbs at 6months post op when i found out i was pregnant. lost a little more but so far have maitained my weight and no loss. i recently started gaining in the last 2months total of 8lbs. this has been an easy pregnancy, thank god..just counting down the weeks. i will definitely keep you posted. cant believe my one year is tomorrow.
terryrow61
on 8/13/08 5:18 am - Garden Grove, CA
My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Congrats on your year anniversary! Terry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views