Husband here tomorrow!!!

Kathleen L.
on 8/15/08 11:50 pm - Lawton, OK
Hi everyone! I am so excited. My hubby will be here tomorrow night. Today we are going to see Sesame Street Live, so that should keep the lil people very busy. They are super excited too. I got my hair cut and colored. I even got my eyebrows done...hehe. Now I just have to keep my hair decent until tomorrow...and trust me, for me that is not easy! Looking forward to my TT Aug. 26. The Dr. is dialating my stoma that week too, so I can eat meat and solids easier. I just hope that does not mean I will be able to eat the kitchen sink lol. I miss you all posting more...I know you are busy ladies. Have a wonderful weekend, and I send big hugs to my favorite friends!!!
TaraWynn
on 8/16/08 9:44 pm - Midland, MI
Have fun today kathleen!!!
Kathleen L.
on 8/16/08 11:10 pm - Lawton, OK
Thanks my friend! Had a flat tire last night, another one super low (think I hit some nails somewhere) so I am off to get the tires repaired so I can drive the hour and a half to go pick him up at the airport. But, GOD willing, we will get there lol! Have a wonderful day my friend!
brenmatt65
on 8/17/08 2:02 am - Powell, WY
Oh my goodness!! You've waited for this day for soooooo long!! God be with you and keep you safe in your journey to and from the airport.....AND ALWAYS!! I can't wait to hear how your reunion is and how wonderful your husband tells you you look! Kathleen you are such a wonderful woman and your heart has spread among all of us WLS women and touched us all. Thank you for that! I can't WAIT to hear how your TT goes and see pictures of you when you're on your feet and feeling good enough for pictures. I'm praying for you, my dear friend! I know there will be moments when you wonder what you did to your body....just hang on and you'll be past those moments in no time. God bless you!! I love you! Brenda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views