Weigh in for August 18.

frazier
on 8/18/08 11:33 am - Hamilton, Canada
Things are getting really quiet on this board. Don't forget this is our weekly accountability session! I'm holding steady again this week....actually down 2 lbs from last week but I've been up and down these two lbs for the last several weeks. My only consolation is that this week the down weight was on the scale that tends to weigh a little heavy. I have been doing generally well but it seems like at least once every day I eat something that I wish I didn't. I have to get back to having a little more self control. I feel like I am missing my old comfort foods....the head hunger drives me crazy sometimes. I hope everyone is doing well and have a great week. Fran
Kathleen L.
on 8/18/08 11:20 pm - Lawton, OK
Good Morning beautiful ladies! 128 this morning. My hubby walked right by me at airport, did not recognize me. I got mad lol. He says I am way tooo skinny and that I need to eat more lol. I think he is crazy. He says after I get my skin off, I will look like a walking skeleton. Trust me, he is wrong lol. Much love to all!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/08 10:39 am - Milltown, WI
I will have my one year appointment on Thursday~ official day is Saturday. I started my journey at 352lbs and am currently at 208lbs. I so wanted to be under 200lbs by the time my one year came and went but I am VERY happy with where I am at. I mean I have lost 144lbs!! I do pretty well with my eating although I could do better on my exercising. I tend to do so much in the summer besides exercising, I am running running running and never feel like going by the time I get home. I am looking forward to winter when I know I will be more motivated and have less stuff going on. Maybe I can get the last few pounds off and be where I want to be! Kristi
Christi P.
on 8/20/08 2:01 am - KS
I'm basically holding steady. This week I am up 1 pound and I see my surgeon for one one year follow up today (it was actually Saturday). So strange to think I was just coming home from having surgery this time last year... Have a great week everyone!
brenmatt65
on 8/21/08 12:28 pm - Powell, WY
Hi everyone!  Wow, here it is Thursday and I'm finally posting.  I had my one year appointment on Tuesday and had blood drawn.  All my levels looked good.  The nurse felt it was a good idea to put me on appetite suppressants (spelling?) as I'm struggling with wanting to snack snack snack. 

I'm not sure what's going on with me, maybe all the running i've done this summer is catching up with me, but I've been sooooo down the past few weeks.  School starts Monday and I'm looking forward to that, although I'm VERY nervous as I'm doing most of my classes online.  I love my fulltime job and the work that I do at that job, but I'm struggling with a very unfriendly, miserable woman who makes life there hell.  I'm most oftentimes a very upbeat and friendly person, but this woman brings out the very worst in me.  I'm not sure how much more I can take.

Wow, I'm whining and that's not like me.  I apologize.

My weight Monday was 147 lbs...got some work to do.

God bless you all and you all have a FABULOUS week!

I love you!

Brenda
Kathleen L.
on 8/22/08 12:12 am - Lawton, OK
Hi there.  Glad to see you!!!  You know, I have been snacking more than usual too.  Flo is coming, as is TT, and lots of stress, so maybe that is why.  Sounds like you and I are stress eaters my friend.  It is a battle we will forever face.  Try to keep those spirits up and try not to work so hard.  I bet it is hard for you to sit and eat slowly.  You have to eat on the run because you are so busy.  I know how terrible it can be to work with a vicious co worker.  My last job, I had one of those.  She sure made everyone's life miserable and I always seemed like the trouble maker because I reported her and stuck up to her.  She is still at the job (I quit long ago) making everyone miserable but she is one of those people that will sue the company if they fire her.  Try to just ignore her.  I know it is really really hard to do, but you are so much better than her and she knows that.  Anyway, you are doing great with your weight loss.  You and I are just where our bodies want to be I think.  My surgeon says you will stop losing when  your body feels you are at a good weight.  And the 140s is fantastic my beautiful friend.  I love you and I will write before my TT next week...gettin nervous, not about that, but leaving my kids here.  Have a great weekend!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 741 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views