Thinking about pregnancy.....

Udnevaknoe
on 9/7/08 7:59 am - MA

Any advice?!  For the selfish fact of not wanting to gain weight i thought id wait till next year {since we just got married in june} but we both have started talking about doing it as soon as 2 weeks from now... idk kinda nervous.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Kathleen L.
on 9/7/08 9:00 am - Lawton, OK
Hi there.  What does your Surgeon say about pregnancy?  I do not know much about it.  I know children are a blessing, and precious!  I am just too old and cranky to have anymore hehe.  If the Surgeon says it is safe for you, I would go for it!  Best of luck to you!!! 
frazier
on 9/8/08 1:01 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Good Luck with whatever you decide.  I agree with Kathleen...you need to talk to your doctor and make sure the time is right for you.  Make sure you are as healthy as you can be.  Fran
LoriM
on 9/8/08 10:47 pm - Fredericton, Canada
I know my surgeon told me that he likes his patients to wait 2 years before trying after surgery.
Udnevaknoe
on 9/11/08 5:50 am - MA
Mine told me to wait atleast a year or untill i wus able to take in a enough nutrients for me and another person. idk....grr....hate life altering decisions :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

blazedear
on 10/9/08 9:35 pm
My husband has been asking me about that too. He just turned 30 and I think he doesn't want to wait too long. I want kids too, but not now. I just lost 80 lbs. That's a teenage boy! I lost the equivalent of a teenager off my body and I don't want to risk gaining weight again. I am also considering plastic surgery. The plastic surgeon said that I should have kids before plastic surgery because it will put my body back to where it is now. I can't tell you what's right for you, but personally, I am going to enjoy the new me for a long time before kids.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views