HEY SEXY MAMAS!!!

Kathleen L.
on 9/7/08 8:59 am - Lawton, OK
Hi ladies!  How is everyone doing out there?  Miss u all.  I am doing ok, I think, so far lol.  Went to the Dr. Friday and he told me to gain some weight and snack can u believe it?  I weigh 118 today.  I look kind of sick.  I want to go to about 130 I think.  But, it is not easy.  I cannot believe I am saying that, but it is just crazy!  My wounds are healing ok.  My bowels are a mess.  They say the surgery meds. can make your intestines sleepy for a few weeks UGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!    I am trying so hard to get strong by next Sun.  My hubby goes back to Korea for four more months.  I gotta be strong for my girls.  Pray for me, I sure do need it.  How are all of you out there?  Hope u post just a note to say you are ok.  To the people *****ad but do not post, hi to you too!    I will be on here alot again, since Hubby going, kids in school, and I have to be home lol.  You all take care and write a lil note to say your ok!  Much Love, K
frazier
on 9/8/08 12:58 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Hi Kathleen, 
You take care of yourself.  Make sure you snack with healthy snacks....wake up those bowels.  I've been snacking alot and seem to be making a lot of sugary choises....don't know why I keep doing it they make me feel kind of sick but I just keep eating them.  Did you get your pouch stretched too?  If you did how is that going....can you keep down more food?  I'll be having my surgery In October and will be off work for 3-6 months so pretty soon I'll be at home and on the boards and able to keep you company.  I went to therapy today and have some preop exercises to do to get ready for surgery so maybe that will keep me busy and stop me from grazing.  Sure hope so.   Talk to you soon.
Fran
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?