Monday weigh in

frazier
on 9/8/08 1:12 pm - Hamilton, Canada
I'm up two pounds this week.....Doing a lot of snacking.....I need to get back to following the post op eating rules  but I am having trouble not giving in to the urges.....I never used to crave sweets the way I do now...my demon was fats and salty snacks.  Hope I can do better this week.
Have a great week everyone.
Fran
Kathleen L.
on 9/9/08 12:32 am - Lawton, OK
I am hovering right around 120.  Feeling a lil bit better every day.  Hope everyone has a good week!!!
brenmatt65
on 9/9/08 12:16 pm - Powell, WY

Hi everyone! (so far "everyone" consists of two of you..lol.  Too many of us getting tooooo comfortable and not being accountable (myself included, of course!) like we used to.  Here is where our TRUE test of success with this starts.

I'm at 142 and staying put for now, but this is monthly week so I feel pretty good staying where I'm at.

Fran, I don't know if you read my post about appetite suppressants...it doesn't mean failure, or weakness, it just means that we're needing to get over the hump with a little help.  They have helped me sooooo much with the snacking.  You might talk to your surgeon about it and see if it's something that's right for you.

Kathleen, you continue to amaze me!  I'm so glad you're feeling better!  I'm sure you look AWESOME!!  I hope you're enjoying your time with hubby! 

I'm experiencing overload right now with school and work.  There just aren't enough hours in the day!  I'm gonna hang in and fight to the bitter end to reach my goals, both with weight and with school.  I know I can do it, just gonna be a tiring battle for awhile, lol.

I love you both!  Have a SUPER week!

Brenda

TaraWynn
on 9/11/08 2:09 am - Midland, MI
still the same. 160-165.
Had a Dr appointment and my bladder and "other parts" have dropped, so I might be getting a TT after all - the lord works in mysterious ways.........
Kathleen, 120 pounds, oh my gosh - one of my legs used to weigh that much!!!!!! I cannot believe it!!!!!!
Fran, I'm with you on snacking, I AM going to ask for appetite suppressants like Brenda suggests, and get my butt in gear!!!
Take care everyone!!
Oh, by the way, Brenda - what do you go to school for??? I do too ya know!! Social Work is my major.
Tara
brenmatt65
on 9/11/08 2:59 pm - Powell, WY
Hi Tara!
I'm schooling for Accounting and Business Admin.  I'm double majoring....so gonna be busy for awhile LOL.

I can tell you this about the appetite suppressants.....they sure help control the head hunger problems!  I was suffering from that also.  Now when I take them (at 10am and 4pm) I don't EVEN think about food between meals.

Let me know how it works for you, ok?

I love you guyssssss!!

Brenda
TaraWynn
on 9/11/08 9:03 pm - Midland, MI
Brenda,
What was the script for again, please?
brenmatt65
on 9/12/08 10:02 am - Powell, WY
Tara,
My nurse practitioner prescribed Phentermine and Tenuate for me.  I take one at 10am and one at 4pm.  It has worked wonders for me.  Both are very low dosage.  Let me know what you find out ok?

Much love and many blessing!

Brenda
frazier
on 9/11/08 11:29 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Hi everyone, 
I would love to try appetite suppressants but it is hard to have them perscribed here.  I have tried in the past and been refused.  I have been a little better the last couple of days.....started cooking again and for some reason that helps me.

I made some awesome stuffed green peppers....low fat...high protein and they taste like you are cheating. 

TTYL
Fran
maribelm
on 9/23/08 3:49 am - San Mateo, CA

Hi everyone, well it feels good to finally be ontrack to losing the wieght. I had my beautiful babies on 8/24 (34wks) and theya re doing great! I am now 4 weeks post partum and have lost about 35lbs in 4wks. Still not realeased to exercise since i had a c-section but i am staying active with my 3 yearold and newborn twins. As for now just focusing on eating right again.

Stats as of c-sec 8/24/08

Starting weight: 268

current: 235

total loss: 132lbs

Maribel, SW367/CW250/GW150

preview imageLilypie - (IJh8)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views