hello?

Kathleen L.
on 9/21/08 11:37 am - Lawton, OK
Hi ladies.  How are you all doing?  Hangin in here.  Weight been fluxuating with all the swelling going on.  Dr. says I am going to swell for four months...ugh.  Period time too...weight 124 this morning.   LOL Look at me being upset at 124.  I never thought I would get below 150.  I just am so scared to gain again, u know?  I have been eating more too cuz hubby left a week ago and I miss him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.  He was so wonderful to me while he was here.  I am so lucky to have him.  He is really pressuring me to gain to 140.  He says I look too sick and scrawny now.  I want to stay where I am, if I can keep my hands off the crackers.  Oh well tomorrow a new day.  I miss you all.  Hope u are ok.  Much Love, K
frazier
on 9/21/08 12:22 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Hi Kathleen, 
You must be doing something right to be staying in the 120's.  I know what you mean about being scared to gain.  I never want to get to where I was before so I live in constant fear....well almost constant.  The fear must have gone away when I ate that blueberry muffin for dinner tonight.  I'm staying in a good calorie range but sometimes don't eat the best.  I guess the most important thing is that I usually eat right.  How are you doing with the exercise?   It must be difficult to keep up right now.  I am still riding my bike but not as often.  I have been really busy at work though and one day I wore my pedometer to work and that day I logged 13000 steps.  No wonder my legs and knees are sore when I get home.  Keep well and it won't be too long til Hubby is home again.  I'll be signing in tomorrow for the weigh in.
Love Fran.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1015 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?