Still here...

Kathleen L.
on 10/12/08 1:50 pm - Lawton, OK
Hi everyone!  Still chuggin here in OK.  Work is good, keeps me busy, makes time go faster.  Maintaining the same weight.  Buying new clothes at sales.  This weekend there were alot of good ones.  Just checkin in.  I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
frazier
on 10/14/08 10:52 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Hi Kathleen...and everyone,
 Glad to hear everything is going ok.  Same at this end.  Maintained....even after Canadian Thanksgiving dinner....two of them...one on Sunday and one on Monday.  I'm a thrift store fanatic.  I go shopping at them at least every week.  Yesterday I went out with my daughter and bought her a bunch of new (used) clothes.  Had a great time!  Have a great week.

Fran
brenmatt65
on 10/15/08 9:39 am - Powell, WY
Hi Kath n Fran!
I've lost another pound and am now in the 130s! weeeeeeee!!  I'm weighing 139 now.  I'm finding my size 4s are loose at the waist and are getting loose across the fanny too, lol. 

This week in school I'm feeling a little relief as there were NO new assignments handed out in any of my classes because this Friday is what they call "Fall Break."  One day doesn't seem like much of a break to many people, but to me it's gonna feel like Heaven! LOL!

I had a root canal done yesterday on one of my teeth so I'm feeling a bit icky from that, but not NEARLY as bad as I felt with that hellacious toothache!  I HATE TEETH!!  Got some antibiotics in case of infection and some GOOD pain pills.  I have to admit, the pain pills leave me feeling like I can conquer the world....heck, maybe I CAN! LOL!

I hope you both have a SUPER week!  I love you both and sure would love to visit by voice someday!  You're both such an inspiration to me!  I'm so appreciative of your caring, loving and encouraging hearts!  I hope you both realize just how much you've helped me this past 14 months!

I love you!  Hugssssss

Brenda
TaraWynn
on 10/15/08 8:38 pm - Midland, MI
Hello Everybody,

Like Brenda, I go to school and work full time too. Have 4 kids and my work with adults with disabilities. I went with my husband and rode the train through the northern part of Canada and saw all the colors. It was beautiful! The one complaint I had was a funny one - my butt is so skinny now it hurt soooo bad after 8 hours of sitting!!!! Its so different now as opossed to being so fat I was embarrassed to be on any kind of transport. WE prebought a picnic lunch so I could control what I ate instead of eating the fat laden stuff they sell on the train.
I am so proud of you ladies, You are so inspiring. I have to admit (yet again) I do get envious - as I am so much heavier than you all - but it is a good envy as it keeps me accountable and on my toes, and striving for a lower weight!
Please take care of yourselves!
Tara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views