Not been around for awhile

Donna S.
on 10/22/08 12:50 am - Shallotte, NC
Hi to all of you, its been forever since Ive been on this forum, Im at my goal but for some reason feel like Ive not lost as much as most of you have. However, I have lost lots and lots of inches. I weigh between 136-140 it goes up and down but Im now wearing a 2/4. Its just weird that I still weigh that much but wearing such a small size, and like what one of the other ladies said, I have NO chest lol no tissue at all and that kills me, went from a very firm 38/40 D to a 32 B and thats with a padded underwire bra or else I would look like I had no boobs at all... but I sorta laugh at it because Im so pleased that Im smaller now and doing good I guess I could deal with sacks for boobs lol.

I want to get back in with you guys and get to know everybody all over again. I have pictures of my weight loss on my page...

Hope everybody is doing good and hope to hear back from everybody.

Donna S
Cameron, NC

TaraWynn
on 10/22/08 9:35 pm - Midland, MI
Hello Donna,
You look lovely!!! How nice to hear from you and congrats on your success!!!! Welcome back!
Tara
Donna S.
on 10/23/08 12:47 am - Shallotte, NC
Thank you so much Tara for the warm welcome back, Im going to try and be on here more often.

hugsssssss

Donna S
Cameron, NC

Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today