best wishes

Kathleen L.
on 10/30/08 10:31 am - Lawton, OK
Hi everyone.   It seems I have offended, and I am sorry for that.  It was not my intent at all, never has been and never will be.  I am not that type of person, nor by any means one that harbors drama, resentment, nor anger.  I wish everyone the very best, much health, happiness, peace and prosperity.   
frazier
on 10/30/08 10:27 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Kathleen,  You haven't offended me.  I am happy to hear from you whenever and about whatever you wish.  I'm not sure where or how you thought you had offended someone but I hope it wasn't anything I might have written.
Fran
brenmatt65
on 11/1/08 2:14 pm - Powell, WY
Hi beautiful lady!
I can't for the life of me see anything you've ever posted that would be offending to anyone.  I certainly have never been offended by anything you've said.  I've only been inspired by you from the moment I read your first post.

You are a truly lovely woman with a heart as big as Texas.  If you offended anyone, I'd be guessing strongly that it is THEIR problem and not yours.

You are loved very much! ((((((((Kathleen))))))))

Brenda
TaraWynn
on 11/4/08 3:01 am - Midland, MI
Hello Everyone,

I am not sure whats going on, haven't been here for awhile. How in the world would YOU have offended anyone??? OMG, I agree with Brenda's post below one million percent.

"I can't for the life of me see anything you've ever posted that would be offending to anyone.  I certainly have never been offended by anything you've said.  I've only been inspired by you from the moment I read your first post.

You are a truly lovely woman with a heart as big as Texas.  If you offended anyone, I'd be guessing strongly that it is THEIR problem and not yours.

You are loved very much! ((((((((Kathleen))))))))"
Tara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views