How is everyone?

frazier
on 1/12/09 2:04 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Hi,  I hope everyone is settling in to the new year well.  Any resolutions to share?  I am going to save money and try to go on at least one trip every year.  This year it will be Mexico.  I am planning to jump off the "cliff of courage".  Maybe one year a trip could be some where to meet all our friends here.   Keep well everyone.  Fran
Kathleen L.
on 1/13/09 9:59 pm - Lawton, OK
Hi there, Fran!  Happy New Year to you!  I have made resolutions to not be so addicted to this weight loss stuff anymore, and loosen up a little.  I have let myself become obsessed with staying at a certain weight, which is kind of stupid to me to be honest.    I am maintaining, and am so thankful just to be healthy once again.  I also am going to try to be better about coming in here more often.  I am also going to try to stop worrying so very much lol.   THAT will be a hard one.  Much love to all of you!
TaraWynn
on 1/16/09 4:14 am - Midland, MI

Hi Fran,

I reslove to try to lose that 20 lbs. And pass Math!!!  I am in school again struggling with my last 4 classes which are the dreaded math!!!! I stink at it.
I would love to have plastics done at some point, but can't yet as I dont have the extra 20 grand laying around.
Heres to you girls!
Tara

brenmatt65
on 1/19/09 5:52 am, edited 1/19/09 12:29 pm - Powell, WY

Hey everyone!
Yep, I'm still alive.  I just don't sit at my computer nearly as often as I used to.  I work at one all day so sitting at it once I'm home isn't very appealing lol.  I'm maintaining at right around 135 or so (give or take a pound or two on any given day).  This is the weight I feel most comfortable at and everyone tells me "don't lose anymore or you'll look ill."  I guess this is my goal weight, eh?  I'm in a loose size 4 or a tight size 2.  I much prefer the loose size 4 LOL. It's just no fun holding my breath all day long LOL.

It's been a rather exciting past month with our new baby boy that arrived on December 11th.  He's the light of my life!  He's the most beautiful baby alive today!  I can't say he's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen because my own two were absolutely beautiful babies too!  They named him Steven Kade.  He is just the most perfect creature!  Gee, do I sound like a proud grandma or what? LOL!  I spend as much time with him as I possibly can.  I'm afraid my time with him will be a bit shorter for about 3 1/2-4  months due to the fact that school starts again tomorrow (Jan 20, 09) and it'll be nose to the grindstone again.  SIGHHHH.  I keep reminding myself that this is NOT forever and that it will pay off in the end.  I sure hope so!  I'd hate to think I'd wasted my time on all this schooling!

How is everyone?  I'm so glad that there are still a few of us diehards that keep posting.  Even if it's not as often as it used to be it's good to know we're still on a path of success.

I miss you all so much and I think of you EVERYDAY!  Keep up the great work and stay accountable!  Meetings, friends, OH, diaries--however works best for you!  I know it's the toughest part of our journey, but the most important and ultimately the most rewarding!

God bless you all!

P.S.(Take a look at my photos...pictures of my grandbaby on there :) )

Brenda

Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 738 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 771 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1011 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 899 views
how is everyone doing?