general.....

frazier
on 1/20/09 10:26 am - Hamilton, Canada
Hi all,  New week so thought I would say hello again....Brenda,  Your grandson is SO cute.  I checked out your other pictures while I was looking.  The change in you is amazing.   When we look back at the before pictures it's easy to see why people are always so amazed at our weight loss.  I get the same reactions now too...everyone says I am "tiny" now.  Me and "tiny" were never included in the same sentence before.  I think the amount of change is what does it because I am only 5 lbs under the top healthy BMI for my height.  The picture on my avatar is acutally a picture of my daughter in one of her weird outfits  with green hair added.  I wanted a picture attached because I find it easier to relate to posts and differentiate people and their repeat posts if I have a picture to remember.  I haven't been able to figure out how to attach a picture of me yet.  It tells me that the picture has to be smaller or something and I went to a site to try to get it to the right size but...no luck.  I'm very computer illiterate lol.  I want to say hello to Kathleen and Tara too.  It seems that we are just about the only semi regular posters on this board now.  I know Brenda and Tara are both in school still.  Kathleen are you a student too?  Well hope you all have a good week.  As usual I will check in here every couple of days to see how you all are doing.  All the best.  Fran
TaraWynn
on 1/21/09 4:31 am - Midland, MI
Hello Everybody,
Just home for a minute between school and one of my clients being in the hospital. Hope eveyone is ok?
Kathleens hubby should be home soon?
Fran, I have trouble with pictures too!!!
Take care everybody
Tara
Kathleen L.
on 1/23/09 7:49 am - Lawton, OK
Hi there my friends!  Wonderful to see you all on here.  I have been blessed.   My work has put me in the HR Department helping with Recruitment.  I work for Assurant.  I am called an "Intern" but am hoping and praying if I prove myself they will keep me.  Working 8-5, but more like 6-7 after getting the kids going and coming lol.  I love it though.  Hubby coming in about 2o days now.  I need a break lol.  Weight wise I seem to be hovering right around 130-132 now.    Period time I still bloat on up, then drop on down again.  I have told myself as long as I can keep below 135 I will be happy.  At first my goal was 150 lol, so I am still blessed.  Miss u all.  Love to all.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 738 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 772 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1011 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 899 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 948 views