8/7/08 My life begins...

tkosar
on 6/30/08 2:23 am
Hi. I received my date this morning and I am so thrilled. After dealing with kidney cancer last year I had a wake up call! Congrats to all of us in August!
mommaof3
on 7/1/08 6:40 am - Crockett, TX
My date is August 1st. I am so excited. I am really scared and this will be this longest 5 weeks ever. What are you doing to be ready?
tkosar
on 7/1/08 7:29 am
I have been exercising pretty regularly for the past month and I believe that is huge for me. I am going to miss the food part, because I am a sweet lover! But I know it will all be worth it once that weight starts coming off. I do not know what the pre-surgery prep will be. I won't find that out until July 23. What are you doing to get ready? Tracey
mommaof3
on 7/6/08 10:38 am - Crockett, TX
I have just gotten back from a family trip over the 4th weekend and I was trying to do so good, but the food that was there to eat. I did much better than I have done in past years. I stayed out of the kitchen and that helped a lot. I am going to try and continue walking. My pre-op is Fri July 11th. I am so excited and my family is just being great. I still have the worry of failure. Everyone I know that has had surgery has done great, what if I am the failure, what if I don't lose any weight. When is your date? We need to count down together. Stephanie
RaeRae1
on 7/12/08 1:35 pm - Waterbury, CT
Congratulations. God bless you on your journey.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1113 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 873 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 848 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1084 views