Anyone have Dr. Chris Dyas in Mobile as your doctor?

Donna B.
on 7/10/08 3:53 am
Hi, I have Dr. Dyas and look to have surgery in August. I was scheduled for July 17th, but had to move it up some. I just have this feeling that I haven't had alot of instruction on what to expect AFTER the surgery. Does anyone else have that feeling, and what are the acualities of what to expect? I hear some people saying they ate alot sooner than I've read you are supposed to and then others say they stayed on the fluids/mushy foods for the 6 weeks. What happens after the 6 weeks? Are you really able to eat pretty much anything, BUT, just not the same amount? Thanks!
RaeRae1
on 7/12/08 1:25 pm - Waterbury, CT
Hello. I don't have your doctor and I don't know if you have had your surgery yet or not but I just wanted to respond to your post. Every doctor's office is different. Prior to my initial consultation with my doctor, I had to attend a wls seminar. During the seminar, I got a whole lot of information which was very helpful. I then attended my initial consultation with my doctor and then a nutritional session which was very helpful. Last week, i attended a pre-op nutritional class with other pre-RNY patients. It was there that I got the information about the foods, post op and pre op. If I were you, i would contact my doctor's office and ask them as they may have different requirements. I hope that this helps. God bless you on your journey.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1114 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 874 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 849 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1087 views