got my lap band date!!!

Donna H.
on 7/14/08 11:52 am - Denton, TX
This looks to be a great site. My date is set for 8-20-08. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm 51 and have been struggling withy my wetght for aprox. 25-30 yrs. can't wait to get the help I need. Right now i'm 247 and only 5 foot. Any one else that short?
blinksFL
on 7/15/08 12:19 pm - Punta Gorda, FL
Congratulations you made it ! I struggled for years also, I am 58. not as short as you however weighing 275 I am 5,6 . You go girl and keep in touch..I will be pulling for you after all we are all in this together or at about the same time anyway!
Donna H.
on 7/17/08 2:30 am - Denton, TX
Hi Barbara, sorry it took so long to reply . I had trouble finding where this "my" post went to. I stumbled onto oh by looking up info on lap band. Its a pretty neat site. Have you Had you're surgery yet? and which one did you choose? best of luck on you're journey.
glemlm
on 7/17/08 1:38 pm - Martinez, GA
Me!!! 5 ft maybe 1/2 inch if I stretch which I often do . 269 right now. I will be 50 in October and have proclaimed this the year of my Jubilee. Out with the old in with the new. tomorrow (friday) will schedule surgery date (RNY) and hoping to be right about the same time as yours. Best of luck. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1115 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 874 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 849 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1087 views