August 19th

(deactivated member)
on 7/24/08 11:17 am - South Point, OH
Just got my approval and date yesterday. Anyone else on the 19th? Anyone else feeling giddy like a little schoolgirl?
mehelga
on 7/24/08 1:51 pm - Merced
me too, me too, me too!! after only 15 months and many, many body systems proded, tests ad examined I finally got Aug. 19th. So we are going to be surgery twins--I'm doing lap RNY--what is your chose? I have not figured out how to set up my page yet so just know I am in California, retired, and very very excited. Do you know how to get the date into the August surgery schedule? Helga
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/08 9:50 am - South Point, OH
Hi Helga! I am also doing lap RNY on the 19th. I am not great about this website, but if you go to your account settings I think that is where I put in my surgery date. Nice to meet you and best of luck to you!
jackiewhitney
on 7/25/08 7:49 am
Yes...I feel the same, my date is 8/18/08. I can't wait.
MelissaPye
on 7/26/08 7:48 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
I'm on the 18th. I am so excited! I wish I could blink my eyes and it be here.
Susan G.
on 7/26/08 8:26 am
Count me in for another one on the 19th of August!!!! When do you have to start you liquid diet? I have to do two weeks and will be starting in about 1 week.
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/08 9:51 am - South Point, OH
Don't hate me Susan but I don't have to do a liquid diet. I only have to be on a low-fat diet for two weeks prior. I have a meeting this Wednesday for a few hours where I find out more info about if I have to do bowel prep or anything. Are you enjoying all the food you can before the two weeks?
Susan G.
on 7/29/08 11:31 am
You are so lucky you do not have to do the liquid diet...I hear that is somtimes the hardest part of the whole WLS experience...I really hope it is. Hate to admit it, but I have been enjoying my last few days...I am pretty sure KFC will not be part of my future...LOL
Mommyambie
on 7/27/08 2:44 pm - TX
Hi fellow August 19ers.. lol. Im so excited there are other people on the same date! Congats to us all! I dont have to do a liquid diet but I do have 12 lbs to still lose!!!!!!! AHHH! Im freaking out! Last month I dieted for a week and lost 8 lbs easy.. so im starting a high protein diet tomorrow. Its only like 3 weeks away.. so even though I dont have to do a liquid diet, I think I will for a week anyways.. if im even 1 lb over he wont do my surgery. Goodluck everyone! Keep me updated!
Helen_Anne
on 7/28/08 1:41 pm - Bremerton, WA
I am also haveing surgery on Aug 19!!!! .... I will be doing a modified liquid diet (2 shakes and 1 meal) for 2 weeks before surgery. I am so excited to find others who have the same surgery date. Helen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1115 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 874 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 849 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1087 views