New Member!!! Aug 18th is the BIG DAY

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/08 7:29 am - Linneus, MO
Hi everyone!!! Aug 18th is my surgery and Aug 11th is my sister n laws surgery. WE are each others support. We both are scared to death. Yesterday we went to a class, met the dr and my sister did her pre-op. My pre-op is the day of her surgery. We are really starting to get scared and we just need some incouragement from some of you all who have already had it. I know its different for everyone but still any advice or information you can give us would help. Thank you. Laura
chaynes
on 7/28/08 8:44 pm - NC
Hey, Laura, My surgery is scheduled for the same day as yours. I started my diet yesterday - it was tough! My pre-op is Aug 8. I'll look forward to comparing notes with you. Chris
Waltraud G.
on 7/30/08 6:12 am - Bartlett, TN
Hi, I'm Emily and my surgery is scheduled for Aug 11. We are in the same boat...scared to death. I did my pre-op this past Monday. I just met someone 2 weeks ago that had the surgery 20 years ago and she looks wonderful. She has been a big inspiration and answered lots of questions for me, however everyone is different she says. Keep in touch
330Quail
on 7/30/08 10:42 am - Mulvane, KS
Good for you; I am scheduled to have my surgery Aug 12 I am both elated and scared. I started my pre-op diet yesterday and so far so good. I can hardly wait to get this weight off and start to feel human again. Dixie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1113 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 873 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 848 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1084 views