Looking for people around my age who are having or have already had bypass surgery.

Kristen O.
on 7/31/08 9:11 am - Taylor, TX
I am 25 and having surgery on August 11 of this year. I am looking for people to talk to who have already had surgery or who are having surgery soon. I am having trouble with my pre surgery diet. I was also wondering if anyone had any ideas about what I could eat. Thank you!
Juliana M.
on 7/31/08 9:27 am - Duluth, MN
hi kristen... my name is juliana.. i am 25 and i will also be having my surgery on aug 11th. i am on a liquid diet for 2 weeks.. lovely i tell ya. i have found that jello has helped me a lot. the first 3 days were hell.. today was a lot better! keep in touch!
Juliana M.
on 7/31/08 9:28 am - Duluth, MN
i also forgot to tell you that there is a 20's board on here.. http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/wls_in_your_20s/
cloudkid10
on 8/2/08 2:32 pm
I had the lap-band a couple years ago when I was 22..I tooootally cheated on my pre-op diet..I couldnt help it! I think I broke down and ate a happy meal and lived off of eggdrop soup and puddings..But there was no trouble after surgery..I also refused to drink that saline solution they make you drink..It is disgusting and keeps you on the pot for hours! so yeah..I didnt follow the rules but thank god everything worked out
diggityd15
on 8/3/08 8:57 am
RNY on 08/07/08 with
Hi, my name is Dave and I'm set for surgery on August 7th. I wish I could help you with the pre-op diet, I was just told to have a liquid diet the day before, I figured I could live on protein shakes for the day! Good luck with your surgery! Dave
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1113 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 873 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 848 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1084 views