New Here and have my Date

tlwise
on 7/31/08 3:28 pm
I have my WLS date 8/19/08 at Pacific Bariatric in San Diego, ca. Looking for someone around this date to stay in contact with during this time of change. I am also on a pre-diet and am having problems with losing the last 4 pounds before i go in. I don't want to get this far and then they tell be no go home thats my fear right now. thanks all, Teresa
bamma2006
on 8/1/08 12:59 am - Nottingham, NH
Hi Teresa, I am scheduled for August 15, for lap band in Portsmouth NH. What are you having done? I would love to stay in contact with you. I have been struggling with the "last supper" syndrome, and have had a hard time lately. what I have been doing though is I have a protein shake for breakfast, and then lunch is also high in protein. I find that doing that, I am not hungry in between, and it tends to keep me going through the afternoon. Don't get discouraged. Just keep telling yourself that you are going to do it. My doctor did not even schedule me until I lost all of my weight. I have had to lose more or maintain for over a month. I was supposed to lose 13, and I have lost a total of 22 so far, so keep at it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1113 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 873 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 848 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1084 views